Career Internship Program (CIP)
Want training in a program we donít offer? Let us help you get paid, on the job training. Earn high school credit while gaining valuable work experience.†Jumpstart your career through on the job training. Develop career acquisition, retention, and advancement strategies.†
Program requirements: †
- Students work between 15 and 40 hours per week.
- Students attend weekly CIP class at their sending school.
- Students are responsible for securing employment prior to entry into the program.
- Studentís work-based experience is supported through mentoring, an occupational training plan, and support from our School to Work Coordinator.
† † † †† † ††
✓ PROGRAM DETAILS
<!- box:box-1 -->
Units of Study
- Career Awareness
- Career Preparation
- Career Acquisition
- Career Retention
- Career Advancement
*Customized learning based on career field and training agreement
Career Intership PRogram students can earn the following certifications in high school:
- OSHA Safety Certification
- OSHA Employability Certification
- Bucks County Community College
Industry Salary Ranges
- Teacher Assistant: $18,120 - $38,820
- Retail Salesperson: $17,810 - $41,420
- Administrative Assistant: $21,470 - $53,060
- Retail Salesperson
- Administrative Assistant
- Teacher Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant
- Students must provide their own transportation
Instructor: Lisa Walck
Phone: 215-795-2911 x242